samedi 12 décembre 2020

Why I cry. What I fear.




Everything I can be afraid of came close today.

I am not scared of decisions, bad choices, failure, poverty ...or death.

I fear losing the will to live.

Today is a sad day. Today someone close to me that was full of light and energy is gone. He is not gone in a way I grew up thinking he will. He is gone too early because he gave up and didn’t want to take another chance.

The pain is real and my heart aches badly. Why give up?

I know things can be harder sometimes but please, to anyone out there thinking they are trapped… Life is not one way, one road or one model! Anyone should remember that they can:

·                  Change their mind from a first choice

·                  Leave if not happy

·                  Try a different road if they need to

If they are not having the courage, seek for strong people, mentors or those that love you unconditionally to get strength from and dare do it.

I had to get this out of my chest.

Today, is a sad day.

Tomorrow, I will not forget. There will be pain still but will have to Live and Live Happy. We all should.

Love u Ammou.

 

 People will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou


Zora

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire