jeudi 10 décembre 2020

Break Your Walls. Change.




There are days, you know it. You feel it. There will be a transition. Change.
Days you feel it in your guts, something broke and you will see things differently.
This moment you know, as you don't even have to explain it to yourself, you feel it all inside you.

I am having these types of days today.

I thought I am happy. I don't know for you but If I feel good and I feel happy it means that my world, my bubble, are alright.

But here I am. Tired, been working my ass off all week 12h/day, had to cancel my evening plans, too tired to workout and I can feel ONE thing inside: I am doing it wrong.

The challenge with our own selves is that... we don't have much clarity on our own and when we just stay busy. We remain content until something hits us.
Nothing did hit me though but had many signs last days that are now as loud as a big shake.
That sad feeling, you know. That sad feeling sitting in the dark and my own small voice inside telling me "Get out of here".

I can say it's 2020! Yeah still 2020, right?! That's a long year. For once we can't say "I didn't feel the year pass by”!
Well, I can’t say 2020 as what aches inside are things we know we can act on.

What Am I supposed to do?

Trainings and books will be like: Do an assessment, know you, live proactively, accept you, get organized…!

Get organized. I got so tangled on this “get organized” that I am sure now I am not a put it all in boxes type of person. This killed my passions. I missed long nights to write my heart out or to try to learn how to draw lines together, do sweet mistakes or read a novel that touches my soul…

However, what I am sure of is that I need to stop willing to do it all at the same time. I might have to put back things I shouldn’t pick to start with or drop what is not making me happy.

Life should be simple; I will pack my stuff and move back to my life. The one where I have fun.
We can’t be all in boxes. We need adventure, Nonsense decisions and mainly action.
But of course, I will take a planner with me to 2021. You design what’s in it anyway. You set your priorities.

 


 “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra
 

Zora







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire