jeudi 25 janvier 2018

An Angel Passed By




Ok people. How are you kicking 2018? How was 2017?
I didn't pass by here since summer and I missed it.
I mainly post on Instagram those days. I become like those lazy bloggers, vloggers and instagrammers; I count on the images and emoticons to share. I like it seriously. It’s easy and most of it you interact with people directly.
Here? Here is to keep. With open heart. Sharing mistakes, learnings and deep emotions mostly.

So.. Once again... Bouda this is because of you :)

I enjoyed 2017 - seriously - it was terribly tough. I was in those so many "what the fuck is this shit" kind of moments. 
The toughness can be pictured trough the previous post.

Let me go back to the main moments/Emotions;

First half year;
I have learnt to run. Yeah yeah yeah I know, almost cliché. But I don’t care, people: I run!
My first 10K was in 1h25. I was extremely slow (i am not a bullet now neither but I improve).
During the year I’ve got muscles, joins, legs hurting. You discover that you thought you were healthy, strong and taking care of yourself... and you end up p learning that it’s a lifestyle. bla bla bla. I heard that so many times too but I had to experience it to understand. It does not sit on 1 sugar less on your morning coffee or choosing one day the croissant instead of Pain chocolate…Now, I prefer sleeping to going out! (No it has nothing to do with age!)

When we were in spring well I was facing some aggressiveness i didn't understood.
What i learnt from that is that not because you faced the shit once that you will have a peace time to rest...
Life is full of greatness but also shit... and man, you should manage the mess it can become.

I was too tired so … I jumped as I could to Holidays!

Holidays, I saw something else.
I was on the streets laughing and smiling… I was happy.
I was surrounded by good, clean, clear people that don’t know me and that says “Hiii” without checking me, that mind their own businesses.
I surfed in Cali, I did rollercoasters over and over, I walked under the sun happily for hours, I met the little old man, I got lost not sure how to get back and I ate things I could have seen only on social media.
10 days where I breathed and could gather beauty of the life with me when back.
This moment between the mess and the peace I also met an angel.

Life since there is just beautiful;
Tough and beautiful
Pushy and worth it
Disappointing and meaningful
Tiring sometimes and manageable
I still don’t get it and enjoying every moment of it.

So how was the second half of 2017?
It was like I would like my life to be.

An angel passed by.
I learnt that nothing is impossible.
So people. Get the shit done. Live the life you want. Don’t let angels leave. Take care of your heart. Take care of the people you love (as much as you can or know). Save you.


Have a 2018 as greater as you want.







Zora

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire